A criminal allegation is just that — an allegation. People accused of crimes remain innocent until proven guilty. At Hicks Adams LLP, our goal is to uphold our client’s rights and provide them with the best defence possible. We have an impressive record of success achieving optimum results for people facing criminal allegations in the greater Toronto area and the surrounding region.
Have you been Accused of a Criminal Offence?
We pride ourselves on taking on every criminal charge, from the most common to the most serious. We possess more than a century of combined experience, so no matter what a person has been charged with, he or she can be confident in our ability to marshal the best possible defence.
Among the criminal charges we frequently defend against are:
- Assault, including domestic assault, sexual assault, & sexual assault of children
- Breaching court orders
- Child pornography
- Conspiracy, organized crime, guns & gangs
- Criminal harassment and threats
- Drug offences
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Firearms and weapons
- Fraud and theft
- Tax fraud
- Murder, attempted murder and manslaughter
- Police interference & obstruction of Justice
- Regulatory offences
- Robbery & home invasions
Other Criminal Defence Matters Our Lawyers Handle
We are a full service criminal law firm. In addition to defending against criminal charges, our lawyers can assist in all other criminal matters, including:
- Bail hearings and bail hearing appeals
- Charter and constitutional rights
- Dangerous offender applications
- Illegally performed or invalid search warrants
- Parole hearings
- Young offenders
- Victim compensation
Additionally, we handle appeals of all criminal defence cases. This is a unique and complex area of criminal law that our experience has equipped us to handle with a great degree of success.
Contact Us for a Free Criminal Law Consultation
Our experienced Toronto criminal defence lawyers are ready to defend your rights. Call us on 416-975-1700 or contact us online for a free consultation.